Friday, September 1, 2017

#31DC2017: Red....Yes, this is an actual post!

The door creaks open as she slowly enters the room. Dust dances in the sunbeams that break through the dirt stained windows, illuminating her hulking silhouette dragging itself across the floor. Like an injured animal she groans as she picks up the axe, trembling legs barely being able to stand but she uses determination as her drive. Suddenly, a glint of light catches the blade of the axe as she slams it into the door. “HERE’S THEA!”



Wow, so much drama! Can we all just calm the hell down? So I didn’t blog for a while? So I got distracted? So I…Oh my gosh, I missed you guys and my little space so much! Can we all group hug please? Besides, what better way of getting back into blogging by attempting the 31 Day challenge…again! Yeah, apparently I’m a masochist!

So it begins...again...




I really didn’t have much inspiration for today’s mani except that I knew I wanted to use teal with red. I am a sucker for this colour combo so this is what I came up with. I started out by laying down a coat of Color Club French Tip as my base. Using a nail art brush I placed random small blobs of OPI A Oui Bit Of Red, China Glaze Ruby Pumps and OPI Fly on my nails and then just filled in the pattern toward the outside of the nail, interchanging these colours.


I really actually like how this came out. This was honestly just a moment of having fun with the various colors. Time consuming, but fun!

Lots of mad love...


2 comments:

  1. I might be a little jealous as to how good these turned out... I might need to try it some time. And your intro, gotta love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, i really like this nail art that you done here! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete