Monday, September 4, 2017

#31DC2017: 4. Green

Hey gorgeous beings! How was your manic Monday? Did you wish it was Sunday? That is definitely my fun day. Yup, my “I don't have to run” day...Also, I bet I can tell you what you're humming at the moment! *shimmy shimmy shimmy*

Before I perfect the art of talking utter nonsense, let's get to today's prompt, shall we? It is going to be a ROLLERCOASTER RIDE so hang on to your seats, boys and girls!



4. Green

I started by laying down 2 coats of China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint as my base. I then tore off pieces of a make up sponge and sponged a broad area in the middle of the nail with OPI Jade Is The New Black. In the centre of the area I sponged in a bit of Nubar Greener for some sparkle. Lastly, I just added some loose gold glitter and sealed it all in with a good thick topcoat (Seche Vite FTW!)



Okay, so this was hella easy but I swear I will start pushing myself a bit more. I have been feeling like I've been taking these prompts a bit too easy so I am going to try and bring in some more detail and harder techniques. Let me emphasize the TRY though, not promising anything!

Lots of mad love...




1 comment:

  1. Aaaah green... You know I like green right? Also Greener is a firm favourite!!

    ReplyDelete