Saturday, September 2, 2017

#31DC2017: 2 .Orange

So we got past day one, people! Heck, it's the most I've blogged in over a year so I am pretty stoked, knowhatimsaying? #31DC2017 make you blog real good, guuuurl!


I'm going to jump straight into today's prompt because it's Saturday and let's be honest, you have better places to be, you social butterflies you! *cries alone in a corner*



2. Orange:

For my base I started out with 2 coats of Morgan Taylor Funny Business and then a coat of China Glaze Pick Me Up Purple. I then made stamping decals with Mundo De Unas White, OPI In My Back Pocket & Born Pretty Store plate BP-73.


I kinda love how the purple base makes the orange pop! And let me tell you, if you want good purples, whatever spectrum it may be, Morgan Taylor is where it is at! Morgan Taylor Funny Business...I love you! *motorboats all my purple polishes*


2 comments:

  1. Do you and your purple polishes maybe need a room?? ;) I love this though! The colours just go great together! I think I'm gonna need to ask you more nail related questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this orange and purple combination, but the range steals my heart!

    ReplyDelete