Thursday, March 31, 2016

Lazy Flowers FTW!

Hi there lovelies & globs! Have you ever had one of those days where you have all the meh’s in the world on your shoulder? I’m having one of those days. I just want to go find a corner and cry for no reason... And then look for actual reasons and cry some more! COS I’M THAT HARDCORE! Man, my teenage emo kid would’ve been proud. But alas, I’m an adult and I know there are people out there with actual reasons to cry and they just keep motoring on! I salute you, legit martyrs!




So I was dying to post today and really want to start posting more because I actually love blogging and I do have material lined up. I’m just, plainly said, LAZY! Lazy lazy lazy! But in an attempt to get me out of this funk I decided to post. So I give you this SUPER EASY random flower mani. Random and easy but made with love!




I started out by laying down 2 coats of China Glaze Some Like It Haute. For the flowers I simply dipped a dotting tool into a bit of China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, OPI If You Moust You Moust and Essence Blue Bubble Di Blue and placed flower patterned dots over the base. For the little dots inside the flowers I used WOW Nail Polish #393.




Straight forward and to the point! Don’t you wish life was like that?? Easy peasy as dipping dotting tools in pretty polish...just make sure your life’s base is a bad ass glitter bomb!

Lots of mad love...

 

1 comment:

  1. Totally feel you on having one of those days. At least flowers and glitter can always cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete