Tuesday, September 1, 2015

And so it begins...#31DC2015




Lovelies! Oh my glob, oh my glob, OH MY GLOB, it is finally here! THE 31 Day Challenge 2015!!! Are you spazzing cos I’m spazzing...SO HARD! I am excited and terrified at the same time but you know what? I am going to try my best to finish it! GO TEAM ME! 




I am jumping straight into the challenge today so let’s get to it shall we?

#31DC2015: Red 

I’ll be dead honest. When I open my polish drawers, red doesn’t tend to be the first colour I go for so it didn’t leave me feeling very inspired. Luckily after browsing through some colour combos on Pinterest, I finally found a colour that goes with red that makes me go “squeeeeeeee” and the red...and teal mani was born!





I started out by laying down 2 coats of OPI Fly as my base. When this was dry, I went in with my nail art brush and made cloudy type shapes using Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I then used the same brush and made random round blobs with Hean City Fashion #156 over the white. Finally, I went in with my striping brush and just added white circles around the blobs to round them off.


  

I was pretty happy with this mani. I did realise though that I need to invest in some good acrylic paints so I can paint things like circles...well, more circley! But Day 1 down, ammaright?? Only 30 more prompts to go!

Lots of mad love... 



1 comment: