Sunday, September 6, 2015

#31DC2015: Violet aka OH MY GLOB!

Haaaa! It's still Sunday in South Africa so I can still post my violet nails! Talk about nailing it! Let's jump straight into it shall we?



#31DC2015: Violet

So I am a huuuuge Adventure Time fan! Yes I'm an "adult", yes it is a cartoon and yes I am turning 26 in a couple weeks but you know what? I don't care! I will always embrace my inner child. So in honor of that, I give you one of my favorite Adventure Time characters...Lumpy Space Princess.




I started out with 2 coats of OPI Grape...Set...Match on all my nails. On my ring and index finger I stuck on star studs that I painted with Tip Top Nail Chic Sun Kissed and then I top coated them with Seche Vite Top Coat...BIG MISTAKE by the way. Now my stars look all lumpy and melted but anyhoo! For my ring finger I painted the word with my striping brush and Essence Love Is In The Air. Lastly on my middle finger I painted on my favorite princess using a nail art brush, Essence Love Is In The Air, WOW Nail Polish #393 and Morgan Taylor Invitation Only.






Like I said, I am soooo bummed I topcoated my ring and index finger. The studs would've been perfectly fine but yes, I had a "moment". Anyhoo, enjoy the last few hours of Sunday!

Lots of mad love...

No comments:

Post a Comment