Sunday, June 7, 2015

#PPSAnailchallenge - Red aka "I'm such a drip!"

Yo! Stop the press! Two posts in a day?? Yip, that's how I roll homie...also known as "I'M SO BEHIND! GOTTA POST POST POST!!!". But I am going to do every single post in this challenge even if I only make it by a few hours. That I promise myself! So let's get to it shall we?




Red

I was actually busy swatching this red when I realized I had to use it in this theme. It is glorious and shiny and just...hmmm....SEXY! And then I went and covered it up with drips. Hence why I'm a big ass drip. But it's nail art!




I started out by laying down 2 coats of Hean City Fashion #156. When it was dry I made the drip shapes using my trusty thin nail art brush and filled it up with a thicker brush and WOW Nail Polish #393.




As you can see, this art was pretty damn easy but it still looks kinda cool. I am very sad it covered a lot of Hean City Fashion #156 but so you learn. I will have a swatch up in the coming week of this beautiful red with some more art though, so definitely keep an eye out for that. She is sooo worth it!

Lots of mad love...




No comments:

Post a Comment