Friday, September 5, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 5: Blue Nails aka It's Friday! Friday!

Hey lovelies! Are you guys super excited BECAUSE IT’S ALMOST WEEKEND?? Yeaaaaaaaaaaas! Well Friday or no Friday, today is Day 5 of the #31DC2014 which means blue. So let’s get right into it, shall we?




Day 5: Blue Nails 

If I say I wasn’t totally excited about Day 5’s prompt, I would be lying! Not only is it my absolute favourite shade of nail polish but I had a sick idea in mind...well, pretty sick if you’re an Adventure Time fan...and then some unforseen circumstances and absolute exhaustion from a pretty damn rough week at work happened so I prompted for a tape mani instead. Still a WIN though ‘cause BLUE!




I started by laying down a base of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue on my index finger, China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le on my middle finger, China Glaze Sky High-Top on my ring finger and OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It! on my pinky. When this was dry, I taped off individual sections of my nails and filled them in with the various blues named above, overlapping them slightly over each other each time.






As simple as this mani is, I’m going to sound HELLA vain and say I love how it came out! And man guys, if you don’t have OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It!, GO GET IT! I don’t care if you Ebay stalk, beg or whatever. She is so worth it! Dammit, I should’ve bought a double....

Lots of mad love... 


1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! It reminds me of a swimsuit

    ReplyDelete