Thursday, September 18, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 18: Half Moons...Ripply blue nails

Hi there lovelies! I am one of little words today and wont bore you with a silly little intro or rant. I’m blaming it on my epic mental tiredness at the moment...I’m saaaawry! But you guys are here for nails right? Let’s get to it then shall we?




Day 18: Halfmoons 

Aaaaah, one of the very few prompts I was not looking forward to. Half moons plainly said, just looks weird on me. I don’t know if it’s the shape of my cuticles or my short nail beds but like I said, it looks weird! So after I scouted the net a bit and consulted with my adviser aka Ordinary Misfit, I decided to reach for my stamping plates once again.




I started out by laying down 2 coats of Zoya Song on all my nails except for my ring finger. When this was dry, I stamped on my cuticle area with Bundle Monster Plate BM-426 and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. On my ring finger I layed down 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White and with the same Bundle Monster stamp, went in and stamped randomly all over the nail with Zoya Song.






Even if this is a halfmoon mani, I really like how it came out! The stamping kind of reminds me of water ripple and man, I love love LOVE Zoya Song! But that being said, I do love blue so I might be a teensy bit biased!

Lots of mad love...

No comments:

Post a Comment