Tuesday, September 16, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 16: Geometric aka ...Do I need a aka?? Nah!


Hi lovelies! Okay, is it just Pretoria or did your seasons also not get the memo about making a slowish “transition” into the next season?? Just over 2 weeks ago we were freezing our butts off and now we are complaining about how hot it is! No pleasing us, is there?? Now if only we can get some rain so this damn static will get the hell out! IT HURTS DAMMIT!
 



Day 16: Geometric Print 

I once again did not have too much inspiration for this post except for I knowing that I had to use Morgan Taylor Hot Hot Tamale. She has been sitting in my polish case since 1 September and she has been calling me! I swear it! So after digging around in my stamping plates, I found a geometric-esque pattern that gave me happy feels and went to town.




I started by laying down 2 coats of WOW Nail Polish #393 on all my nails, except for my ring finger. I then placed stamping decals that I made using WOW Nail Polish #393, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Morgan Taylor Hot Hot Tamale and Bundle Monster Plate BM-414, on my nails. On my ring and index finger I cut the decals with a straight line and covered only certain sections of my nail. I also lined the area around my cuticle with WOW Nail Polish #393 and a thin are brush. Lastly on my ring finger I layed down 2 coats of Morgan Taylor Hot Hot Tamale and placed little triangles on the nail that I made with polish blobs that I cut down.

 




Really camera?? Of all the times I want you to make a polish shine in all her glory you go and spazz out?? Just because she is bright and luscious! *gasp* Shame on you! Other than that I think it looks quite cute! Not too hard to do and still fun! Oh, and have you noticed my nails are shorter? Stupid tear that turned into a full on break on my index finger. But luckily I like shorter nails!

Lots of mad love...

 

2 comments:

  1. This is funky. Reminds me of China or Alice in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ring nail is DEFINITELY my favourite!!!!

    ReplyDelete