Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Neon Dots AKA UNICORN RASH!

HI GUUUUUUYS! *crazy two hand wave* Oh my word, I missed everybody and blogging so much! Sorry for my absence the past 2 weeks but I wasn’t feeling 100% myself and I don’t want to blog when I feel I can’t put my all into it. So I allowed myself to have a bit of a break and just smell the roses AKA play Xbox and watch Doctor Who and Supernatural! But now I’m back, I have some good material lined up and I have some great ideas for the future! To the future and new inspiration! *Ting of champagne glasses* 





I am pretty obsessed lately with shapes, patterns and neon so after a bit of scouting on Google I had an idea for a neon mani. Did the mani come out like I had in mind? Pshhh, no! Did I like it though? Well yes, yes I did! And it is such a simple mani! (like most of the stuff I do!) 



I started out by laying down 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Using a large sized dotting tool, I made randomly placed dots using Tip Top Nail Chic Solar Flare, Tip Top Nail Chic Sun Kissed, Tip Top Nail Chic Sexy Bikini, Tip Top Nail Chic Jazz Berryblue, Sinful Colors Amethyst and China Glaze I’m With The Lifeguard.  Then using the same colors as mentioned above,  Sinful Colors Snow Me White  and various sized dotting tools, I placed dots inside my dots (DOTCEPTION!). Then I finished it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat because from the sides, it looked like my nails had the most colourful rash ever! UNICORN RASH!!! 






Like I said earlier, I really liked this mani. Of course my camera hates anything neon-ish so it didn’t capture the brightness accurately but I decided to post it anyway. No point in wasting anything I can link back to unicorns, even if it’s a rash, right?!

Lots of mad love...

6 comments:

  1. This is 70s sexy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool! I actually have something similar waiting to be published in a couple of weeks... I love the neons and I love the inception dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must have taken forever. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boooook!!! Love this so so so hard. Not only because UNICORN! But amazing! You blow my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazing! How do you even think of this stuff??? I think maybe you should be a designer or something.

    ReplyDelete