Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Flowery Animal Print


Hi lovelies! Today something shocking is happening...I do not have a lot to say! True story! Feeling a bit meh at the moment so not going to bore you with the details. Let’s rather get to the nail art!




I started with a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White and stamped over it using Bundle Monster Plate BM-223 and WOW Nail Polish #393. Using a dotting tool I made simple flower shapes  with OPI A Oui Bit Of Red and China Glaze Recycle.






Much like this post today this mani is sweet and simple! I did love the look though. For some reason, animal print patterns as a base for other designs work pretty damn well! 


PS...Remember to go vote tomorrow, South African loves! GO GO GO!

Lots of mad love...

4 comments:

  1. Di,s baie mooi, Koos! Moet dit bietjie probeer as ons weer kom kuier...HV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely... and yay, I understand a bit of Suid-Afrikaans *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this because it combines zebra and flowers. It would make a pretty skirt! I'm trying to comment on your blog and beat the word conundrums

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually can't believe I am only now commenting on this. Whyyyyyy?
    I love this so much it is crazy. This also makes me want zebra print. You rock zebra print.

    ReplyDelete